Experienced professional looking to succeed in an environment of growth; excellence is seeking a position with a success oriented company where teamwork and commitment to corporate goals are valued.
Temporary Solutions Inc. September 2015-Present
Community Services (Prince William County) Accounting I Assistant.
• Answering: and directing calls to staff; scheduling appointments for clinicians, collecting and processing
payments on client accounts.
Human Resources (Prince William County) Administrative Assistant.
• Scanned and indexed new hire information into the EDMS System.
• Used HRIS System for locating personnel account numbers for indexing files, verified employment status
of employees and filed personnel documents.
• Handled routine questions over the phone regarding the application process.
• Provided administrative support to other departments within Human Resources.
Fiducial (Accounting Firm) Administrative Assistant.
• Directed client calls, prepared, scanned and filed documents.
• Entered new clients and updated existing client information into E-Solutions System.
• Scheduled client appointments, prepared invoices, processed mail and payments.
Economic Development (Prince William County) Receptionist/Administrative Support.
• Directed calls to employees.
• Scheduled conference rooms and printed off material for meetings.
Homeless Services Unit (Prince William County) Administrative Assistant.
• Organized office space, coded and scanned invoices to accounts payable.
• Set-up interviews for seasonal jobs for the Homeless Shelter.
• Scheduled conference rooms for meetings and interviews.
• Prepared materials for training seasonal employees.
• Ordered supplies and set-up Excel spreadsheet for tracking supplies.
Main Receptionist, Agilex, Chantilly, VA June 2013–December 2014
• Provided significant input into training materials that are now available for current; future receptionists.
• Prepared expense reports; handled incoming, outgoing packages, and prepared FedEx shipments.
• Trained incoming receptionists; coordinated meetings with employees, customers, and vendors.
• Managed conference room calendars; provided administrative support for corporate functions.
• Coordinated local vendors for luncheon arrangements; directed incoming calls for the main and
Office Manager, PC Mall Gov, Chantilly, VA July 2011–December 2012
• Worked with customers; executives at all levels as well as company business partners.
• Handled all incoming calls; inquiries, coordinated with property management firm to ensure all transactions, questions regarding the office space were handled in a timely and efficient manner.
• Acted as liaison between parent company headquarters in California; remote locations across the US and international locations to troubleshoot issues with customers.
• Managed office environment including equipment; inventory/procurement of supplies, deliveries from various vendors, coordinated fulfillment and deliveries to customers.
• Supported pricing analysis; preparation of modifications for major government schedules, prepared weekly and quarterly contract reports for IDIQ Team.
• Submitted order status information to government tracking website; reviewed incoming orders and order status reports for customers.
• Supported the Marketing department in the organization; coordinated shipments for trade shows, seminars and in-house training.
• Job responsibilities required a high level of organization; efficiency coupled with a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
Participated as Co-Chairman of the PC Mall Gov Community Outreach Team, which organizes quarterly
events to mobilize its employees toward community involvement. These events focused on raising
charitable contributions. Events included: a Blood Drive, Charitable event for Cancer Research, and a
Wounded Warriors Golf Tournament.
Administrative Assistant, Home Buyer Publications September 2009 –January 2011
• Answered incoming telephone calls; directed callers to appropriate department or individuals.
• Handled daily mail distribution; outgoing mail with both USPS, and UPS.
• Supported requests from sales representatives; approved and coded invoices.
• Managed cleaning service; outside vendors, ordered office supplies, maintained postage meter and supplies.
• Reconciled corporate credit card; phone invoices, compiled and submitted expense reports.
• Updated binders with current magazine covers; setup travel arrangements for Vice President, provided back-up to Bookstore Manager by maintaining and updating inventory for the Bookstore.
• Assisted the Events Department with data entry; processed early registrations, payments on system, printed badges for seminars and shows.
• Answered questions regarding upcoming seminars; shows for both vendors and attendees.
• Acted as Human Resource liaison for employee issues; maintained employee files, prepared and coordinated bi-weekly payroll reports.
At home Mother of two children January 1996–August 2009
Provided care for two children including many volunteer activities starting with pre-school activities. Volunteered at local schools to help students with reading, writing and other areas as needed within the school system.
Membership Assistant, Army and Air Force Mutual Aid Association Ft. Myer, VA
January 1989 –December 1995
• Acted as primary interface with potential new members; explained program benefits to prospective members.
• Processed applications for modification or upgrade of coverage.
• Edited; typed correspondence and entered client information into system.
• Trained new employees; performed bi-monthly updates to personal information on new and existing member files.
• Provided information on Association; Government Benefits.
University of Virginia Health Services Foundation June 1982–September 1988
Collector, Legal Services Section
Worked with legal team to resolve payment disputes with patients by performing the following duties:
• Established contact with patients for purposes of payment on over-due accounts.
• Created and maintained payment agreements.
• Prepared accounts for legal action as needed.
Refund Clerk, Financial Operations
• Verified batch totals and typed letters.
• Analyzed and validate statistical reports.
• Filed documentation and handled records management for refund documents.
Presently serving on the Planning Commission for the City of Manassas Park (March 2013-Present)
Served on the Architecture Board for Homeowner Association (January 2010-December 2014)
Manassas Park High School Concessions (Prepared food to help Band earn money for instruments)
A.A.S. Business Management, Northern Virginia Community College May 1994
Bachelor of Business Administration (Healthcare Management) March 2016
Minor in Human Resources, Strayer University
Notary (Commission expires September 30, 2020)
Microsoft Office Suite 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013; Credible, Salesforce, EDMS, HRIS, PWConnect, E-Solutions and various business
applications (Deltek Software: travel, purchasing, timekeeping, and expense) related to work experience.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST