Call Center Representative
Reliable Data Entry Specialist with over six years of Customer Service experience. Excellent communication and prioritizing skills. Manages task with accuracy and efficiency.
collections representative, 03/2014 to Present
L&K (auto) Recovery – Dumfries, VA
- Acknowledge all customers, calls while attending to their inquirieses.
- Create, organize and process information into databases.
- Manage electronic and/ or paper filing documents such as recovery records, correspondence, or
- alternative materials.
- Utilize office equipment, such as fax machine, scanner, copy machine, multi-line phone
- requests maintenance as needed.
- Schedule and confirm client appointments.
- Arrange services for clients, such as redemption or account information.
- Accurately advise customers of necessary actions and strategies for billing collections.
- Responsible for monitoring overdue financial accounts within the system.
- Supervise one out of five locations.
- Problem solves expeditiously with accuracy and satisfaction.
Front End Assistant Manager, 08/2012 to 03/2014
Foodlion – 5227 Waterway Drive Montclair , VA
- Acknowledge all customers, calls with proper positive phone etiquee.
- Create and maintain a positive work environment.
- Implements knowledge of all policies and procedures.
- Problem solves in all situations, such as areas with high volume.
- Operate office materials, such as copy machines, phone systems, intercom, cash machines and attends to equipment malfunctions.
- Handle client contracts, such as western union, purchases, or money orders.
- Supervise 3-6 co-workers under my management
- Train and equipped staff on store practice and policies.
- Collect and manage the business account.
- Research, relay information in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma: Jun 2011Manassas Park High School - Manassas,VA
- Some College: Business and Administration,Northern Virginia Community College Manassas Campus - Annandale, VA