Kelly Platenyk Myers
firstname.lastname@example.org 571.359.1066 ∙ Manassas, VA 20110
Experienced professional with experience in a broad range of business management and a proven track record of consistently exceeding both company and customer expectations. Proven financial management skills, resulting in improvements in efficiency, productivity, and accuracy. Demonstrated management skills that enhance productivity and drive sustained organizational performance. Outstanding strategist distinguished for proven leadership and team-building skills and excellent conflict resolution abilities. Areas of Expertise include:
✓ Customer Service Management
✓ Capture Planning
✓ Revenue & Profit Growth
✓ Business Development
✓ Relationship Building
✓ Communication Skills
✓ Operations Management
✓ Staff Training & Leadership
✓ Problem Resolution
AAA MID-ATLANTIC FLEET OPERATIONS, SPRINGFIELD, VA 2006 - 2016
● Supported Fleet Manager, 4 Supervisors and 35 Fleet Drivers; responsible for participation in general administrative duties processed new hire documents and facilitated new hire administration training for selected job positions.
● Collaborated with internal departments to handle customer requests, and escalate and track issues/resolutions.
● Accountable for managing Fleet A/P and A/R, and for processing and preparing deposits and financial reports.
AAA MID-ATLANTIC, CHANTILLY, VA 2005 - 2006
● Responsible for selling property and casualty insurance for Mid-Atlantic region; Virginia, Maryland, D.C, Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
● Excelled at customer service and deployed extreme attention to detail and mastery of the company’s products and services through interactions with customers.
AAA MID-ATLANTIC, CHANTILLY, VA 1997 - 2004
Member Relations Coordinator
● Fostered relationships and supported 3.5M AAA Members in a call center environment within a multi-state association. Instrumental in delivering the member focused culture of AAA.
● Collaborated extensively with multiple departments to resolve concerns, issues and inquiries, research relevant topics, track problem resolution and follow up as necessary both internally and with the client.
SHOLODGE INC., MANASSAS, VA 1993 - 1997
General Manager, Shoney’s Inn
● Directed the day to day operations for a staff of 35 employees. Assured optimum performance and continual improvement in guest service, employees, sales and marketing, property appearance, and P&L control while maintaining brand standards.
● Planned and implemented successful sales and marketing efforts which resulted in increased occupancy trends.
● Led staff through property improvements, resulting in award winning property inspections.
Previous positions include: Assistant General Manager for Best Western Hotel, Manasssas, VA Manager for Family Inns of America, Williamsburg, VA and Property Manager for Woods of Williamsburg.