Service Desk Technician
7548 Colton Lan ,Manassas VA 20109
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact 571 208 9388
Experienced professional Skilled Desktop Support Engineer with nine years of experience in providing comprehensive technical support to end-users in financial, customer service, and professional recruitment industries. Successful in installing, upgrading, and configuring innovative applications on Windows operating systems and providing technical support to optimize workflows and minimize business interruptions. Seeking to utilize expertise in information technology and desktop support to take next career step with a highly respected financial firm.
Core professional Strength
- Possess in-depth knowledge of system and business performance
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and handle multiple projects
- Good motivator and ability to work under pressure
- Possess good management and organizational skills
- Sound knowledge of various software tools and applications
Technical Skills: Certified Micro-soft, Oracle and Cisco.
- Networking knowledge: DHCP, DNS, Ethernet, FTP, Wireless (802.11), TCP, IPv6, WINS and IPv4
- Hardware knowledge: Ability to diagnose and Fix any kind of Laptop, PC Desktop and Printer problems
- Editing Tools knowledge: Res-Edit, Adobe Premiere and Non Linear Editing-Show Biz
- Design Software knowledge: Flash MX, HTML, MS Visio 2007, Adobe Photoshop CS2 and MS FrontPage
- Operating system knowledge: UNIX , Windows 2000/XP, Linux, 2003 Server (A.D.Services) and Vista
- Database/Middleware knowledge: MS SQL Server 2000, IBM Web Sphere Application Server v6.1/6.0 and WebLogic 5.0/6.0
Certification Microsoft perfossenioal, Oracle Database, CCNA
Official Training Linux/ Unix
Desktop Support Engineer
Micro Tech Pv ltd
Kathmandu Nepal .03/2006-05/2009
- OS installation: - Win XP, Win Server 2003, 2008, Win Vista, Windows 7.
- Assembling, hardware up gradation troubleshooting,
- Windows maintenance, dual booting, upgrade & update the windows
- MS outlook configuration, Outlook backup & restore and troubleshooting
- Disk Management, partitions
- Printer installation and troubleshooting
- Antivirus update & virus protection
- Scanner configuration & troubleshooting.
- Troubleshooting of hardware and O/S
- Basic Networking, Map drive, Data sharing
- TCP/IP Configuration, Internet Maintenance
- Data Cards configure and troubleshooting
- Remote desktop and Remote assistance
- Wireless Networking, Networking in Domain environment
- Basic Firewall configuration.
- VNC Configuration and team viewer configuration.
- SQL Server Installation and Its backup and Restore.
- User Profiles Backup and Restore.
- Sharing folder, sharing device & Printer.
Desktop Support engineer Herndon VA 06/2010-05/2013
- Manage Domain environment for two sites through remote support (Team Viewer, VNC)
- Manage shared folder and devices through permission
- Mail Clients configuration backup &Troubleshooting (MS Outlook, Outlook Express)
- Data Backup of all users,
- Local and Network Printer configuration, troubleshooting.
- Internet & LAN configuration, troubleshooting
- Software troubleshooting update and patch installation
- Manage Antivirus (Symantec, Avira )
- Issue H/W, S/W and accessories to users.
- Inventory management.
- Data Cards configuration and troubleshooting.
Ashley Home furniture Manassas VA
Sales Account Manager March 2016 - Present
A Gold Star Status of The team – lead.
Provided a while range of support for Customer service Satisfaction.
- Develop Sales team through training, Strategies planning; mentoring and helping staff members build relationships with existing Clients.
- Drive efforts to maintain high levels of revenue growth by pushing up sells and promoting new products, and selling new services to existing Customers.
- Work with executive team to create new Strategic Sales plans, process improvements, improved logistics, new projects and innovative tactics.
- Respond to Requests for proposal and develop proposals documents, Charts and sales team presentations.
- Create Sales team’s goals, objects and Quotas for each territory and product line.
- Audit Sales meetings to ensure Sales representatives deliver exceptional Customer Services and meet client’s needs.
- Compile call lists by contacting prospects, identifying needs and establishing a new relationship.
- Oversee all compliance issues to ensure all staff members comply with policies, procedures and ethical guidelines.
- Motivate new staff members and encourage efforts through the sales lifecycle, with focus on staff performance and retention.
- Research and identify competitor products, services and promotions and sales Strategies.
Strayer University, Washington DC
Master’s in information Technology MIS (2009)
References available upon request